OPTIMA DIU ML Cu 375
Polyethylene device with an anchor rod, with rounded ends with a spiral of copper wire wrapped around the anchor rod and a double white polyethylene wire tied to its end.
- Anatomical shape that ensures the maintenance of the original shape after insertion
- Absence of sharp corners facilitate application
- The body of OPTIMA contains barium sulfate, which makes it radiopaque
- The copper in the wire and cylinder is 99.99% pure
- 375 mm copper surface ensures contraceptive effectiveness for five years
- 50% stronger suture on the wire and anchorage
Benefits that guarantee the well-being and safety of your patient!
Studies indicate that IUD users continue using the method for much longer than those using other reversible contraceptive methods.
• Efficacy comparable to that of oral contraceptives and lower long-term costs
• Same efficiency as tubal ligation, at a lower cost, and with easy and immediate reversibility
• Easy insertion, takes no more than 5 minutes
• Requires little care after insertion
• Long-term method, effective for 5 years
• Does not interfere with sexual intercourse
• Does not decrease sexual appetite or pleasure
• Do not have the side effects of using hormones